Ambunu powder ( Ceratotheca Sesamoide) 50g from chad Premium Quality
Ambunu is an old tradition from Africa. This tradition is almost dead in Africa but back in the day women used to wash their scalp with it and at the same time use it to detangle their hair. ... It also gives you stronger, thicker hair, prevents dry scalp and lessens your hair loss.
The benefits of Ambunu comparing it to other herbal shampoo like shikakai is that it is actually very slippery and can be used as a natural conditioner. This plant contains saponin which gives it it's ability to cleanse and it is an effective antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and an emollient.
To use Ambunu you just have to mix it with water, let it sit on his own for ten minutes until it becomes gooey, then put it on your hair rub it, detangle and rinse it off or leave it on.
How to use
Add a full tablespoon of Ambunu into a liter of warm water in a bowl or container and leave it for 10 minutes after then gently massage it into the hair and detangle with a comb or your fingers. Rinse it off or leave it on.
Features & details
- Traditional Ambunu leaves grounded into powder for easier use.
- Authentic Ambunu leaves sourced from Chad, Safe for All hair types - Straight, Wavy, Curly & Kinky hair.
- Add a full tablespoon of Ambunu into a liter of warm water in a bowl or container and leave it for 10 minutes after then gently massage it into the hair and detangle with a comb or your fingers. Rinse it off or leave it on.
- You can strain it or use as is as directly unto hair and scalp.
- PRIDDYFAIR NUTRITION BRAND is known for natural organic premium quality goods and giving our customers utmost value, in fact we're so confident in our products that we even offer a 30 day 100% Money back guarantee.